Free Mega medical camp at Chimalavarigudem on 15 April 2018
A free Mega Medical Camp was organised by Umar Alisha Rural Development Trust on 15-4-2018 at the Trusts Office at Chimalavarigudem ( Tribal Area ) of West Giodavari District. Dr Umar Alisha , Chairman , Umar Alisha Rural Development Trust has inaugurated the camp.
The Following Doctors have participated and rendered their services
1. Dr G V Rama Rao – General Physician
2. Dr Kartheek – General Physician
3. Dr P S Venkata Raju , ENT Surgeon
4. Dr D Padmavathi , Obstetrician & Gynecologist
5. Dr Brahmayya Chowdari , Dental Surgeon
6. Dr Ananda Kumar Pingali , Homoeo Physician
7. Dr Dileep Kumar , Ayurvedic Physician
8. Dr Emanuel , Physician
9. Gouthami Netralaya – Team for Eye Check up
Free Blood investigations , ECG , X Ray , urine Examination have been performed for the needed patients.
400 , patients have been benefited from the camp
Project on Malnutrition has also been taken up in this camp. 38 patient were identified and were given supplements for correcting malnutrition which included children , pregnant and nursing women and elderly people. Raghav Goyal And Nidhi Goyal of New Delhi have supported for the Malnutrition Program.
Print media coverage